Iranian Telecommunication Manufacturing Company was established as a public joint-stock company in Shiraz in 1967, in an area of 100,000 square meters as the first and the greatest Manufacturer of fixed and mobile phones of Iran and Middle East by the participation of Siemens Company, Germany to manufacture necessary equipment for national telecommunication network .
Some facts about ITMC:
- Approved by Communication Regulatory Authority (CRA) of Iran.
- Selected as the best domestic producing company in Iran in 2019.
- Recognized as the largest Knowledge-based manufaturing company in Islamic Republic of Iran.
- ITMC is mainly engaged in designing, developing, producing and marketing of Telecom products such as Indoor & Outdoor telecommunication racks, 48VDC Rectifiers, Outdoor DC air conditioners, AC/DC PDBs, equipment Of Fiber Transmission / FTTX, different kinds of towers, different types of telecommunication containers and IoT products.
- Providing solutions and products for Telecom industries, Data Center and Railways.
- ITMC has provided professional services to domestic customers and is well-prepared to support the international market as well.
- Up to 8 regional Offices in main cities of Iran.
- Achieving ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015.